[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4774: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Ensis Dei - View topic - Cho'Gal... A Downing Late
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Cho'Gal... A Downing Late 
Holy Blade (Officer)

Cho'Gal... better late than never. Missed the first one due to a wow crash.

Good news is, this vid fits on YouTube nicely. Bad news is, I don't have time to upload the HQ version today. However, I don't know how many people view the HQ version... so I can lag on that.

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ONpHHSiN6g

P.S. Man, I see so many more issues with my UI when I watch it this way... got lots of work to do. Got to stop letting it all crazy like this.

Marshimaro: Prot / Holy
Scuzzy: Destro / Aff
Veesa: Disc / Holy
Eysa: Feral / Guardian
Rissc: Enhance / Resto

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:24 am

Great video dude and grats everyone on downing Cho again. I was wondering what do you use to make your temp buffs move from the top right corner to just above your castbar. That would be a really useful feature for me.

Lightnorris-Pally 110
Darknorris-Death Knight 110
ArtÊmis-Hunter 110
Felmora-Demon Hunter 110
Struggler-Warrior 110

Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:12 pm

what everyone is trying to say is:

Dude that UI is pretty tight! what are the addons you use for it?

Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:21 pm
Profile WWW

Marsh! Enable mobile viewing! I am bored at work and all I got is my cell!

Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:41 pm
Profile YIM
Holy Blade (Officer)

Well, I enabled mobile view, but I fear it was too late in the day to make a difference. I will just make a note to enable that at first... although I dont know why it is not on by default....

Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:46 pm
Holy Blade (Officer)

Ron:
The stuff moving to just above my cast bar is actually DBM, they are moving from the top Left (an area that needs major work... I did not know the DBM bars where growing the wrong way.) I actually use Elkanos Buff Bars to do basically what you are looking for on my warlock. Next time I run a Heroic on him I will record some of it, see if it is what you are looking for.

Fey:
I can get an addon list when I get home. It is long, but not the longest I have seen. I have alot of playing around to do with it now that I have seen this video... I do not notice some of it during game speed (I look at Grid most of the time, that is why it is front and center). For instance, the bars for DBM, some of my Scrolling Combat Text notifications are duplicating what DBM does already (I can just move DBM and shut off the MSCT ones...). Some other things that I am just picky about, like overlapping with the minimap, Quest Guru not closing during combat, the corruption bar being WAY too big on my tanks list, Why is my raid corruption meter way up there? Like I said in my ZA video posts... I have put way too much time into that thing.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]