[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4774: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Ensis Dei - View topic - I was bored... so a video was born.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 I was bored... so a video was born. 
Holy Blade (Officer)

Marshimaro: Prot / Holy
Scuzzy: Destro / Aff
Veesa: Disc / Holy
Eysa: Feral / Guardian
Rissc: Enhance / Resto

Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:31 pm

Marsh what UI are you using? And that nifty little mod that tells you HOLY POWER! Whats that?

Rouges may now cast Stealth while Stealthed, entering the state of Double Stealth, which is not only stealthier than Stealth, but also causes the word stealth to cease to make sense to your brain. Stealth.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:03 am

can the software simulate slow motion? ie take something 30 fps and draw it out to 1000 fps?

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:41 am
Profile WWW
Holy Blade (Officer)

Careen:
My UI is fully custom... I have spent WAY too many hours working on it. My HP meter is actually Combo Points Redux (CPR). I had been using it on my Druid for cat and they added a HP mode when 4.0.6 came out.

Fey:
Yes, it can do time lapse and full shifting. Trash is sped up to 400%, Bosses are at 200%, and the last bit with me turning everything in is at 800%. it can slow also.

Marshimaro: Prot / Holy
Scuzzy: Destro / Aff
Veesa: Disc / Holy
Eysa: Feral / Guardian
Rissc: Enhance / Resto

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:14 am

interesting...

Been looking for some kind of video software I can record some fencing and be able to slow down portions to get a clear view of the action since it sometimes happens to quick to parse out.

I will have to look into this program and see if it's the answer I'm looking for.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:31 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]