View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 da Gnome VS Taco bell Crunch Wrap VS Dragon Age2 VS iPad2 

Wow, did you guys catch that? Last week, Taco Bell had special where you can get 2 Crunch Wrap for 88c!! Oh yea, who cares why they were doing that, I was so there the min I heard that on Monday. So I ate 2 of those everyday last week (maybe it was a good thing they limit 2 per person....). And l survived! Ha! Not only that, on the last day, I went around town and bought 2 from every store so that I have dinner for this week as well! Sweet!

So there I was sitting in line on Monday... with stack of 20 Crunch Wrap.... waiting for midnight release of dun dun DUN! Dragon Age 2!! Why do I need 20 Crunch Wrap for that? Well see, after Monday midnight, I went straight to Apple store and set up PS3 right there joining the line for iPad2 Friday release. It would’ve been so awesome eating Crunch Wrap everyday, playing new DA2 non-stop waiting in line for the best Gnomish gadget ever!! =D

Life is good for this Gnome!

P.S. Yea... I’m kinda bored at work...
P.P.S Only about 2 sentences of above story actually happened... which is kinda scary actually.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]