View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Elder Scrolls Online...and Hi! 

Hey guys and gals! This is Lennore/Bastion! Just thought I'd poke in and say hi to all my old friends! I'm hoping everyone is doing wonderfully in life and in the game!

I recently ordered the Imperial edition of elder scrolls online, and since I am already a huge fan of ES, I"m probably going to play pretty hardcore for awhile.

I was just wondering if anyone here plans to play the game, because I would love to hook up with a few old friends. I'll be rolling a healer, of course, so I don't mind running around healing someone and helping others level up quickly lol.

Just send me a pm or message me here.

Oh, I also get a ring of mara when the game comes out that provides an xp boost. Not sure if anyone would be interested in leveling together, but let me know.

Shout out to Mirya, Oy, Ruki, Careen (is he still around), Cel, Shorty, Rokar, Carpathius (hehe), Magi, and all the folks from way back. Glad to see the guild is running beautifully. If I forgot anyone, forgive me, it's been a long time and I have been crazy busy in the real! Love to all!

Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]